Learn More About Villa Restaurant Group Franchising:
1. Complete Franchise Application: Once the form is completed, a member of the Franchise Development Team will contact you to discuss opportunities in your area.
2. Receive and Review the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). This allows thorough due diligence, as it includes a detailed investment breakdown, fee structure, and the names and numbers of all our franchisees.
3. Attend Discovery Day. Franchise candidates are invited to Villa’s headquarters in Morristown, NJ. to meet department heads and senior management. This visit will help the candidate learn the history of the company and get further insight on the level of support given to franchisees. Getting to know our potential future partners is a very important part of the process.
4. Site Selection. The Villa Real Estate Team and franchise candidate will work together on finding the right restaurant site. Once found, the site package will be submitted to ownership for final approval.
5. Execute Franchise Agreement. After all credit and background checks have been complete, we will send you a Franchise Agreement. Review and sign the agreement to become a Villa franchisee! 6. Open Your Villa Franchise. Your Franchise Operations Consultant will work very closely with you and your management team, making sure your customers get the Villa experience. Welcome to Villa!!!